Applications are invited from suitably qualified Tanzanians to fill the following vacant positions at Sokoine University of Agriculture.
POSITION: AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY OPERATOR II (1 Position) – SUA Main Campus, Morogoro
DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT : 30.01.2018
Possession of a Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (Form IV), a relevant valid Driving Licence Class G PLUS a Certificate in machinery operation or equivalent qualifications from a recognised institution; with at least three years working experience in related field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Driving heavy duty machinery.
- Assisting in instructing students in Light and Heavy Machinery operations.
- Carrying out minor repairs of machinery tools.
- Basic maintenance and services of machinery equipments
- Maintaining record of machine hours.
- Maintaining record of machine movement.
- Reporting machine defects to the Superior.
- Maintaining machine service schedules
- Performing other related duties as my be assigned
TERMS OF SERVICE: Permanent and Pensionable
AGE: Not above 45 years old.
SALARY: As per Government Salary Circulars.
HOW TO APPLY:
A HAND WRITTEN application letter accompanied by Curriculum Vitae(CV), Birth, Academic and (Professional if any) Certificates and names of at least two referees with their Contact Details be addressed to the DEPUTY VICE CHANCELLOR (ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE), P.O.BOX 3000, CHUO KIKUU, MOROGORO; to reach him not later than ONE WEEK from the date of this advertisement.