Tally.ERP 9 is one of the most popular accounting software used in the world. It is complete enterprise software for small and medium enterprises. Tally.ERP 9 is a perfect business management solution and GST software with an ideal combination of function, control, and in-built customizability. Tally.ERP 9 permits business owners and their associates to interact more in accounts related discussions and is a complete product that retains its original simplicity yet offers comprehensive business functionalities such as Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Sales, Purchase,Point of Sales, Manufacturing, Costing, Job Costing, Payroll and Branch Management along with compliance capabilities for Excise, TDS, TCS, and GST. This is a complete preparation course covering key topics on Tally.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Describe basic concepts of financial accounting.
- Describe key features of Tally ERP 9.
- Install Tally ERP 9
- Create the complete accounting cycle, starting with transactions and ending with financial statements.
- Interpret the financial statements for decision making
- Design, set up and manage accounting systems for any organization
Contents of the Training Workshop
The programme will focus on following contents:
- Basics of Accounting.
- Fundamentals of Tally.ERP9
- Installing Tally.ERP9.
- Company Creation and Masters Creations
- Voucher Entry in Tally.ERP 9.
- Generating Basic Reports in Tally.ERP 9.
- Technological Advantages in Tally.ERP 9.
Any person with fair knowledge of accounting
The workshop cost is 600,000 TZS. Costs cover workshop fees, breakfast, lunch and certificates of attendance.
The course will take place from 6th – 9th September 2022 (4 days).
The Training Workshop is expected to be conducted at Sokoine University – Edward Moringe Campus, Morogoro, ITCB Seminar Rooms.
Payments should be made through SUA ICT Consulting Bureau CRDB Bank account number: 0150369072400 (SUA ITCB) Bank payment slips should be presented during registration, ITCB will provide all participants with an EFD receipt.
- Tuition Fees (full) may be paid before or on the same day of training commencement
- Participants will be responsible for their travel and up keeping cost
- Participants should confirm their attendance four (4) days before commencement of the training for easy arrangement and management of the training.
For more details please don’t hesitate to contact any of the following
Mr. Juma Kilima (ITCB Coordinator)
Mobile phone: +255 713 033 972