The Tanzania Veterinary Association (TVA) is pleased to inform you that the 38th TVA scientific conference and Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) in Arusha, Tanzania from Thursday 10th to Saturday 12th December 2020.
THEME: Equitable access to veterinary services for improvement of animal health, productivity and welfare
- Public-private partnerships for innovative veterinary services in rural areas
- Pillars of national disease emergency preparedness capacities and sustainable delivery of animal health services
- Institutional set up required in supporting delivery of veterinary and extension services
- Enhancement of health care and welfare of working and other animals
You are kindly invited to submit an Abstract and full paper of your study findings. The Abstract should not exceed 250 words comprising: a brief title, names of authors and their affiliations, brief background, methodology, key findings, discussion and conclusion/recommendations, followed by four to five keywords. All submissions should be online through: https://tvj2.sua.ac.tz/index.php/TVA/about/submissions. Submission deadline
for Abstracts is 31st October 2020 whereas the deadline for full papers is 15th November
2020. Kindly adhere to the deadlines because after that time the submission window will close and will not be available. In case of difficulties send email to: email@example.com
Two types of presentations are invited:
- Oral presentation: Papers should NOT exceed 15 pages typed in MS Word, double spaced using 12pt font size of Times New Roman.
- Poster presentation: Sheets should be 1.2 m high and 0.9 m wide.
Power-point presentation should contain slides presentable within 10-15 minutes. Placements for oral presentation will be decided based on availability of slots, early submissions will be given priority
Conference Registration Fee is TZS 170,000 for all EAC participants except for retiree is TZS 120,000 and for participant coming from outside EAC is USD 150. For more information about registration, contact Dr James Kawamala via: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Dr Caroline Uronu via: email@example.com
More information about fees for exhibitors and advertisement in the Book of Abstracts is found on the following Websites: TVA, www.tva.or.tz; SUA, www.sua.ac.tz; www.cvmbs.sua.ac.tz; SACIDS, www.sacids.org; TVLA, www.tvla.go.tz; and Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries, www.mifugouvuvi.go.tz Looking forward to meeting you in Arusha.
Dr Henry Budodi Magwisha
Tel: +255-23-2603511-4 • +255-23-2604647