EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES – RE- ADVERTISEMENT
The deadline for application is on Monday 04th February 2022
The Management of Sokoine University of Agriculture (SUA) invites suitable qualified Tanzanians to apply for TWO YEARS CONTRACT EMPLOYMENT for the positions of Assistant Lecturer. The application letters should indicate names, and addresses of THREE REFEREES, together with certified COPIES OF ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES AND TRANSCRIPTS i.e. Form IV, Form VI, Diploma, Bachelor, Masters, Furthermore the applicant must submit a copy of BIRTH CERTIFICATE, a signed and updated CURRICULUM VITAE and testimonials. All applications should be addressed to the Deputy Vice Chancellor (Planning, Administration and Finance), P.O. Box 3000, CHUO KIKUU, MOROGORO (email@example.com) fourteen days from the date of this advertisement.
DEPARTMENT OF POLICY, PLANNING, AND MANAGEMENT
POSITION: ASSISTANT LECTURER (HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT) - 3 POSTS
Duty station: MOROGORO
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To carry out lectures, conduct tutorials, seminars and practical for undergraduate programmes;
- To recognize students having difficulties, intervene and provide help and support;
- To assist in research, consultancy and outreach activities
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned by authorities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Possession of a Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration with a minimum GPA of 4.0 and a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management / Public Administration / Political Sciences and Public Administration with a minimum GPA of 3.8 from a recognized Institution. Applicants with PhD will have an added advantage
TERMS OF CONTRACT:
Two years (including a 6-months probation period), renewable depending on the performance and funding.
REMUNERATION: PUTS 2.1
AGE: Not above 55 years of age
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania of not more than 55 years of age
- Applicants should apply to the strength of the information given in this advertisement
- Certificates from foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU), otherwise, your request will not be considered.
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal action.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed the date for the interview
- Deadline for application is on Monday 04th February, 2022