Sokoine University of Agriculture in Tanzania invites international applicants to apply for the 2020/2021 academic year’s Undergraduate Programmes. Second application window opened on 12th October and will be closed on 18th October 2020.
- Go to an online registration form using the following link: http://www.suasis.sua.ac.tz:8389/index.php/registration
- Follow instruction applicable for international applicants as illustrated on the Instructions tab.
- Log in the online application portal by entering the given Username and Password on Login tab then click Login to obtain a Control Number.
- Use the following details to pay thirty US dollar ($30) application fee:
Account Name: SUA INTERNAL REVENUE USD COLLECTION ACCOUNT
Account Number: 026105002248
Bank: NBC BANK LTD, P.O. Box: 1863, DAR ES SALAAM
Branch Name: MOROGORO
Branch Code: 26
Swift code: NLCBTZTX
NB: Make sure you fill a control number in banker’s TISS/SWIFT application form or else your payment will not be successful.
- Scan the original copies of a signed application letter, travelling passport, bank pay-in slip, birth certificate, marriage certificate, curriculum vitae and all academic certificate then combine them into single PDF document of not more than 5MB.
- Make sure you attach the above document on your application email and send it to email@example.com
For control number queries, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly visit our website: www.sua.ac.tz for more information and updates regarding your applications.
For enquiries, contact us though +255 737 462 229 or +255 737 462 230