The Directorate of Planning and Development (DPD) works with staff and management to ensure that aspirations, goals and values are reflected in the day to day operations of the University.
That include but not limited to;
- Preparing and administering the University budget;
- Approving purchases for the University subject to available funds;
- Monitoring expenditures for budget compliance,
- Developing general master plan programs for overall planning operations including updates of land use,zoning, subdivision, transportation and buildings,
- Interpreting the impact of government policies on the institution, reviewing and recommending development proposals for compliance with various developmental regulations,
- Overseeing the collection, organization and maintenance of social, economic, governmental, regulatory and census data for use in decision making.