The Research Methodologies and Data Analysis training aims to develop Natural and Social Scientists to have thorough grounding in research, and so that they are equipped with the tools for collecting and analysing statistical data. Those completing the training will be well suited to roles within central and local government, academia and commercial research.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Identify Research Problem
- Prepare Research Proposal
- Collect Research Data Using Various Data Collecting Tools
- Analyse Research Data Using Natural and Social Science Data Processing Software
- Writing Research Report
Contents of the Training Workshop
Areas to be covered in this training are:
- Research Methodology
- Research methodology for a dissertation/ Thesis/ Research article
- Appropriate statistics for data analysis
- Qualitative and Quantitative Data Analysis
- Qualitative and Quantitative Reports
Those that are in research institutions be it universities or Public service (departments, enti-ties, municipalities and non-governmental managers) tasked with research, program evalua-tion and writing research reports
The workshop cost is 500,000 TZS. Costs cover workshop fees, breakfast, lunch and certificates of attendance.
The course will take place from 4th – 7th October 2022 (4 days).
The Training Workshop is expected to be conducted at Sokoine University – Main Campus, Morogoro, ITCB Seminar Rooms.
Payments should be made through SUA ICT Consulting Bureau CRDB Bank: 0150369072400 SUA ITCB Bank account. Bank payment slips should be presented during registration, ITCB will provide all participants with an EFD receipt.
- Tuition Fees (full) may be paid before or on the same day of training commencement
- Participants will be responsible for their travel and up keeping the cost
- Participants should confirm their attendance four (4) days before commencement of the training for easy arrangement and management of the training.
For more details please don’t hesitate to contact any of the following
Mr. Juma Kilima (ITCB Coordinator)
Mobile phone: +255 713 033 972